Social Security | Disability Law
Specializing in Social Security Disability Law
Whether you have already filed or plan to file for Social Security Disability Compensation, it's important to retain an experienced attorney to assist you with your claim. Attorney, David Strange, of Franconia, New Hampshire, is experienced in all aspects of Social Security Disability Law and is ready to help you obtain the benefits you deserve. If we don't win, you don't pay!
Answering Your Questions
Fighting for Social Security disability compensation is a complex and confusing process that can leave you with many questions. Schedule a consultation with attorney Strange, as he is readily available to provide the answers to your questions, such as:
• If I am receiving workers compensation benefits, do I still qualify for Social Security benefits?
• Should I file Social Security disability benefits?
• If I am receiving Social Security disability benefits when I reach retirement age, what happens now?
Disability under social security is based on your inability to work. The Social Security Administration (SSA) considers you disabled under social security rules if:
• You Cannot Do Work That You Did Before
• They Decide That You Cannot Adjust to Other Work Because of Your Medical Condition(s)
• Your Disability Has Lasted or Is Expected to Last for at Least One Year or to Result in Death
If you feel that you may entitled to a claim, call 1-603-823-9030 to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.
Located at 159 Franconia Mountains Road, Franconia, NH 03580 | Call 1-603-823-9030 To Schedule A Free Consultation.
No Win, No Fee!
Proudly Serving Northern New Hampshire & Vermont
Member of The New Hampshire & Vermont Bar Associations